Boneless Pork Strips
- 3 lb. bones pork loin – sliced thin
- 3/4 tbs. cinnamon
- 3/4 tbs. ground cloves
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. ground curry
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. instant coffee
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from livingthegourmet.blogspot.com
Combine all of the spices on a small dish.
Place the pork in a bowl; add the rub and work the rub into the meat with your hands.
Place the meat in a zip-lock bag and place in the refrigerator for at least one hour or more.
Heat a large frying pan with the olive oil. Place a few slices of meat in the heated pan. Do Not overcrowd the pan. The meat will not get a nice color.
Cooking time will depend on the thickness of the slices. The juices should run clear and there should be no pink.
Enjoy with Love,
You'll also love
- Tomato, Stone Fruit & Fresh... 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- Prosciutto Lamb Burgers 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Pork Chops with Herbed Gravy Recipe 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
Review this recipe