- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar, divided use
- 5 to 7 peaches, peeled, pit removed and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar, optional
- 1 pre-baked pie crust (such as Pillsbury refrigerated pie crust)
1. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon powdered sugar in bottom of pie crust.
2. In a bowl, sprinkle granulated sugar over peaches and gently stir. (Taste
peaches before deciding whether to use all of the sugar.)
3. Pour peaches into pie shell.
4. Sprinkle remaining 1 tablespoon powdered sugar over peaches.
5. Serve with whipped cream or ice cream. Keep pie refrigerated.