Chicken breasts in Mushroom Gravy
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Easy Chicken Recipe
- Chicken and Mushrooms
- You'll make this easy chicken recipe over and over, because it's delicious. Serves 4.
- 4 •4 boneless chicken breasts
- 3-4 •3-4 cups sliced mushrooms
- 2 •2 Tablespoon of olive oil
- 2 •2 Tablespoon of butter
- 2 •2 tsp of fresh thyme leaves (if you have an herb garden) or 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 •1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 1/2 •1 1/2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- In a skillet over medium - medium/high heat melt butter and combine with olive oil.
- Prepare chicken breasts by sprinkling both sides with a little sea salt.
- Saute the chicken breasts until golden and cooked through; remove and set aside.
- In the same skillet, saute the mushrooms until soft and starting to brown (5 minutes).
- Add the thyme, wine, and vinegar. Let the wine reduce, then add 2-3 Tablespoons of heavy cream, and heat until warmed through.
- Serve mushroom cream sauce over chicken, and add a side of green vegetables. You'll have a delicious meal of chicken and mushrooms