Easy Baked Chicken with Garlic and Brown Sugar
Need a fast and easy meal for dinner? Try this Baked Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken recipe.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
Adapted from lovintheoven.com
Preheat oven to 450°F and lightly grease a casserole dish.
In small pan, sauté garlic with the oil until tender. Remove from heat and stir in brown sugar.
Place chicken breasts in a prepared baking dish and cover with the garlic and brown sugar mixture.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Bake uncovered for 20-30 minutes.
You'll also love
- 3-Ingredient Teriyaki Chicken Wings 4.5/5 (42 Votes)
- Cheesy Potato Breakfast Casserole 4/5 (109 Votes)
- Antipasto Pasta Salad, from Cook's... 4.3/5 (66 Votes)
- Baked Sweet and Sour Chicken 4.4/5 (48 Votes)
- Chicken and Spinach Cannelloni... 4.6/5 (30 Votes)
- Garlic Chicken and Potatoes 4.4/5 (46 Votes)
- Cheese and Garlic Pull Apart Bread 4.6/5 (29 Votes)
- Garlic Shrimp in Panini Press 4.2/5 (59 Votes)