Vegetable Noodle Stir Fry
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 3 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 2 baby bokchoy, thinly sliced
- 1 small red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 small bunch scallions, chopped into large pieces
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 snow peas
- One 1in. piece of fresh ginger, grated
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 Tbsp. hot sauce
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1 Tbsp. sesame oil
Cook pasta. Drain.
While pasta cooks, heat oil in large skillet. Add eggs and scramble, transfer to plate. Add remaining 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil, and heat until smoking. Add bokchoy, bell pepper, scallions, carrots, and snow peas and stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add ginger and garlic and cook one more minute.
In a small bowl, stir together the soy sauce, lime juice, hot sauce, honey and sesame oil.
Toss the pasta with the sauce and vegetables. Top with the egg.