Sparkling Pomegranate Punch
- 3 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1 cup(s) pomegranate juice
- 2 bottle(s)(750-milliliter) sparkling wine, chilled
- 3/4 cup(s)late-harvest white wine, such as late-harvest Riesling chilled
- 2 oranges,thinly sliced crosswise
- 1 cup(s)diced fresh pineapple, 1/2 inch dice
- 1/4 cup(s) pomegranate seeds
- Ice cubes, for serving
Preparation time 15mins
In a punch bowl, dissolve the sugar in the pomegranate juice, stirring vigorously.
Add the sparkling wine and late-harvest white wine, then add the orange slices, diced pineapple, and pomegranate seeds.
Serve the sparkling pomegranate punch over ice cubes.