FIREHOUSE BEEF ENCHILADAS
- 1 lb. hamburger
- 1 pkg. taco seasoning
- 1 pkg. flour tortillas (soft taco size)
- 1/2 c. water
- 1 lb. Velveeta Cheese
- 1 can rotel tomatoes
- 1 can refried beans
- 2 sml. cans Enchilada sauce
- 1 sml. onion (chopped)
- 1 pkg. grated cheddar cheese
Adapted from family.go.com
1.Brown hamburger and 1/2 of the chopped onion in a skillet.
2. Drain grease, add taco seasoning and water.
3.Simmer until the mixture thickens.
4.Combine chopped Velveeta and rotel and heat until Velveeta is completely melted into cheese sauce.
5. Heat refried beans.
6.Take tortilla and spoon refried beans over the middle. Spoon meat mixture over the beans. Spoon Spoon cheese sauce over meat.
7. Roll tortilla up and place in a greased baking pan. Repeat process as long as meat, bean and cheese mixture exists.
8. Pour enchilada sauce over rolled tortillas making sure to cover all of the tortilla. Place grated cheese over top of tortilla
9. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 min.
10. Garnish with remaining half of chopped onion (optional)