Chorizo and Pasta
- 1 lb bulk pork chorizo sausage
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1 can (14.5 oz) organic diced tomatoes with garlic and onion, undrained
- 1 3/4 cups Progresso® chicken broth (from 32-oz carton)
- 5 cups uncooked dumpling egg noodles or wide egg noodles (8 oz)
- 1/2 cup water
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 50mins
1.In 12-inch nonstick skillet, cook chorizo and onion over medium-high heat 8 to 10 minutes, stirring frequently, until chorizo is no longer pink and onion is tender.
2.Stir in remaining ingredients. Increase heat to high; heat to boiling. Reduce heat to medium; cover and cook 10 to 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until noodles are tender and mixture is desired consistency.