Crockpot Teriyaki Pork Ribs
No need to make a big batch of tangy ribs when you’re cooking for two. Start with a few ingredients in a slow cooker, and come home to a fabulous dinner.
- 3/4 to 1 lb boneless country-style pork ribs
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic-pepper blend
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 cup teriyaki baste and glaze
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce or ketchup
- 2 tablespoons pineapple preserves
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 12mins
* 1 Spray 1 1/2-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Trim fat from ribs, and cut in half to fit slow cooker. Sprinkle ribs with garlic-pepper blend and ginger; place in slow cooker.
* 2 In small bowl, mix remaining ingredients; pour over ribs.
* 3 Cover; cook on Low heat setting 7 to 8 hours.
* 4Remove ribs from slow cooker. Skim off and discard fat from surface of liquid in slow cooker. Stir mixture well; serve with ribs.
If you’ve purchased country-style ribs with bones (instead of boneless), you’ll need 1 to 1 1/4 lb to make this dish. Cut them into sections to fit in the slow cooker.