Turkey Wraps With Curry-Chutney Mayonnaise And Peanuts
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup mango chutney
- 1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder (preferably Madras-style)
- 4 spinach flour tortillas - (9" to 10" dia) (or plain flour tortillas)
- 2 cups diced cooked turkey meat - (abt 10 oz) divided
- 1 cup chopped fresh cilantro divided
- 6 tablespoons coarsely-chopped lightly-salted peanuts divided
- 1 1/3 cups coleslaw mix without dressing divided (preferably green and red cabbage with carrots)
Mix mayonnaise, chutney, and curry powder in small bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Spread 2 tablespoons curry-chutney mayonnaise in 2-inch-wide strip down center of 1 tortilla. Top with 1/2 cup turkey, 1/4 cup cilantro, 1 1/2 tablespoons peanuts, and 1/3 cup coleslaw mix. Fold sides of tortilla over ends of filling, then roll up burrito-style, enclosing filling completely. Repeat with remaining ingredients. Cut each turkey wrap in half on diagonal.
This recipe yields 4 wraps.
You'll also love
- Turkey Breast Roulade With... 0/5 (0 Votes)