- 2 cups peeled and chopped fresh ripe peaches (about 2 large)
- 1/2 cup dry Riesling wine
- 1 to 2 Tbsp. light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon coarsely chopped fresh thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper $
- Pinch of kosher salt
- Garnish: fresh thyme sprigs
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 195mins
Adapted from myrecipes.com
Stir together first 7 ingredients in a serving bowl.
Cover peach mixture, and chill 3 to 24 hours to let flavors marinate, stirring occasionally.
Serve with a slotted spoon