Almond Coconut Spread Recipe
- 3/4 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup full fat coconut milk*
- 1/3 – 1/2 cup powdered sugar (you could also use honey or maple syrup to taste)
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Cream Concentrate
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- dash of sea salt (omit if using jarred almond butter with added salt)
Adapted from freecoconutrecipes.com
1. Combine all ingredients in a food processor and blend for a couple minutes.
2. Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container. The spread will thicken up in the fridge.
Recipe submitted by Kate, Highlands Ranch, CO