Bruschetta with white beans and tomatoes
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 1 Baguette
- 15 oz. can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 Pint grape tomatoes, quartered
- 1/2 small red onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Pizza Seasoning or a similar seasoning
- 2 tablespoons OO for brushing on Baguettes.
Combine topping ingredients.
Slice baguette on diagonal and brush with OO. On baking sheet, toast in oven until lightly browned. Cool toasts.
Top with bruschetta mixture. Serve.
(recipe can be halved)
You'll also love
- Squash and Potatoes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Duck A L 'Orange 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Twice Baked Cauliflower 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sugar Snap Peas with Ricotta, Mint... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Shrimp with Sun-dried Tomato Scampi 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sun-Dried Tomato and Olive... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Black Bean & Hominy Stew 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roasted Garlic White Bean Dip 0/5 (0 Votes)