Cannellini Bean & Dill Hummus
Tender cannellini beans, fresh dill, and yogurt combine to create this smooth and creamy healthy appetetizer.
- 2 cans (15.5 ounce) cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh dill leaves, chopped
- 1 scallion, finely sliced
- 3/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from jamesandeverett.com
Drain and rinse beans.
Place all ingredients in a food processor and pulse until smooth and creamy.
Chill and serve with vegetables, crackers, pita chips, or flat bread.