Blue Bayou Potatoes -Disneyland Blue Bayou
- 1 ea Brown Onion Julienne
- 1 T Butter
- 3 lbs Peeled and Thin Sliced Potatoes
- 2 Cups Heavy Cream
- 1 T Salt
- 1/8 T Fresh Ground White Pepper
- 1/4 T Fresh Thyme Leaves
- 2 T Garlic Finely Chopped
- 1/8 cup Jalapeno Pepper (canned)
- 1/8 tsp Chicken Base (chicken bouillon cubes)
- 1/2 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
Adapted from magicalrecipes.net
Preheat oven to 350 F
Saute onions with butter until caramelized.
Mix sliced potatoes, and caramelized onions and put in a buttered baking dish.
Mix cream, garlic, salt, white pepper, jalapenos, chicken base and thyme leaves and blend until smooth.
Pour blended mixture over potatoes and onions, mix and cover.
Bake for 2 hours or until potatoes are tender.
Remove potatoes from oven and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.