Grilled Pizza With Tomato, Mozzarella, And Basil
- 1 cup diced seeded tomatoes - (abt 8 oz)
- 1 1/2 cups grated mozzarella cheese - (abt 6 oz)
- 1/2 cup thinly-sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup thinly-sliced fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 large garlic cloves minced
- 1 tube refrigerated pizza dough - (10 oz)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Mix together first 7 ingredients in medium bowl. Let tomato mixture stand 15 to 30 minutes at room temperature.
Oil grill rack. Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat).
Unroll dough onto work surface, stretching to form 12- by 12-inch square. Cut into 4 equal pieces. Using large spatula, transfer dough to grill rack; cover and grill until bottoms are brown, about 4 minutes. Turn squares over and immediately top each with tomato mixture, leaving 1/2-inch border. Cover and grill until pizza bottoms are brown and cheese is melted, about 4 minutes. Sprinkle pizzas with Parmesan and serve.
This recipe yields 2 servings.
Serve with: Crudités dipped into creamy Italian dressing.
Dessert: Sliced apricots drizzled with anisette liqueur.
You'll also love
- Grilled Beef Tenderloin With... 0/5 (0 Votes)