This tequila sangria will have you feeling refreshed,
- 2 to 3 pineapple slices
- 2 to 3 orange slices
- 2 to 3 blackberries
- 2 to 3 lime wedges
- 2 ounce or 1/4 cup tequila
- 1 ounce or 2 tablespoons elderflower-flavored liqueur*
- 1 ounce or 2 tablespoons simple syrup*
- 2 ounces or 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- Splash orange juice
- Ice, as needed
- Red wine, as needed (recommended: rioja)
Adapted from cookingchanneltv.com
In desired drinking glass, add the pineapples, oranges, blackberries, and lime wedges. Cook's Note: If you dont like the fruits suggested here feel free to use whichever fruits you desire.
Next add the tequila, elderflower-flavored liqueur, simple syrup, pineapple juice, and orange juice. Add ice to glass and stir to mix ingredients. Top glass with red wine and enjoy.
*Peach-, pear- or ginger-flavored liqueur can be substituted.
*Simple syrup is equal parts sugar and water cooked until the sugar dissolves and then cooled completely.