Sunday Beef Stew
- 24 oz Sirloin Beef
- 2 cup Onions
- 2 cup Carrots
- 2 cup Celery
- 4 cloves Garlic
- 1 tsp Dried Thyme
- 1 tsp Dried Rosemary
- 1 cup Flour
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Pepper
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- 1 pieces Bay Leaf
- 6 pieces 6 Yellow flesh potatoes
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 140mins
1. Lightly coat the beef cubes with flour. Put the olive oil in a dutch oven pot. Seer the beef cubes on high heat.
2. Remove the beef from the pot.
3. Add vegetables to the same pot and sautee.
4. Add garlic after vegetables have been in the pot for 3 mins.
5. Add the thyme and rosemary and bay leaf.
6. Add the beef back into the mixture
7. Add 2 packages of Campbell's Beef Broth
8. Bring mixture to a boil.
9. Cover pot and lower heat to simmer for 1 hour.
10. Add chopped potatoes. Cover and simmer for another 30 min.
11. Remove from heat. Let it rest for 15 min and serve.