Eat this Dirt Cake
Would you rather eat half a worm and know it or the whole worm and not know it? Well in this case you'll eat the whole worm... know it and enjoy it! The perfect cake for Halloween or April fools!
- 6 ounces chocolate pudding mix
- 4 cups milk, to prepare pudding mix (or as directed on mix)
- 14 ounces condensed milk
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 12 ounces Cool Whip
- 18 ounces Oreo cookies
- Gummy worms
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 60mins
Adapted from googleimages.com
Make chocolate pudding according to box and place in the refrigerator.
Chop up the Oreos in food processor.
Cover bottom of 9x13-inch glass pan with a thin layer of Oreos.
Beat condensed milk, Cool-Whip, and cream cheese in a large bowl until well mixed.
Cover bottom layer of Oreos with chocolate pudding
Layer cream mix.
Layer remaining Oreo's on top.
Refrigerated for 20 minutes.
You'll also love
- White Bean & Roasted Garlic Dip 4.5/5 (25 Votes)
- Creamy Ranch Mashed Potatoes 4.5/5 (27 Votes)
- Bread Machine Mexican Sweet Bread 4.2/5 (59 Votes)
- Smoky BBQ Wings 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Boo Snack Mix 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Halloween Layered Fudge 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Monster Finger Cookies 4.2/5 (26 Votes)
- Amazing Halloween Rainbow Party... 3.9/5 (64 Votes)