Chicken Enchilada Lasagna
The awesome taste of enchiladas prepared like a lasagna. Very easy to make, this tasty twist is a meal the whole family will love!
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound chicken breast, chopped to bite sized pieces
- 5 cups Mexican blend cheese, shredded
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1/4 cup canned green chillies, chopped and drained
- Small corn tortillas
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Brown chicken in a pan with 2 tablespoons of oil. Season with salt and pepper.
In a bowl, combine cream of celery, cream of chicken, sour cream and green chillies.
Prepare the dish you will assemble the lasagna in. Put 1/2 cup of cream mix on the bottom of the baking dish and spread. Layer a row of tortillas followed with cream mix, chicken and cheese. You should be able to make 3 layers like this. Last layer doesn't need chicken, just a ton of cheese.
Bake for about 20 minutes or until cheese is nice and melted and golden brown on top.