Barbecued Pork Chops
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon pineapple juice
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sake
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 pork chops (thin to win)
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 40mins
1. Combine the first 8 ingredients in a zip-top bag; add pork. Marinate at room temperature for at least 25 minutes.
2. Heat grill pan over medium-high heat; coat with cooking spray.
3. Remove pork from bag; reserve marinade. Cook pork about 4 minutes per side or until done.
4. Pour reserved marinade into a small saucepan & bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 2 minutes or until thickened. Brush pork with reduced marinade & serve.