Pork Chops and Stuffing
- 2 cups Pepperidge Farm Cornbread Stuffing dry mix
- 1 can (10 3/4-ounces) condensed 98% fat-free cream of celery soup
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup frozen corn kernels (may use canned)
- 4 boneless lean pork loin chops (4-5 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon spicy-brown mustard
Heat oven to 400 degrees.
Brush inside of Cranberry Deep Covered Baker with oil.
Mix stuffing, soup, corn, onion, and celery. Spoon into Baker.
Arrange pork chops in a single layer over stuffing.
Mix brown sugar and mustard; spoon over pork chops.
Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes or until pork is done. Makes 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Sous Vide Scallops (bacon-wrapped... 0/5 (0 Votes)