PB2 Frozen PB Cups
Here's a chocolate and peanut butter frozen treat that you can enjoy guilt-free! PB2 powder and sugar-free chocolate syrup are the secret ingredients.
- 3 tablespoons PB2 powder
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 container fat free Cool Whip, divided
- Sugar free chocolate syrup
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 70mins
Mix PB2 powder with water in a medium size bowl. Add 1 cup of cool whip and mix well. Then spoon in the remaining cool whip and mix.
Line a cupcake pan with 12 foil cupcake liners.
Spoon some PB2/Cool Whip mixture into each cupcake liner, about 1/3 full.
Squirt sugar free chocolate syrup on top of each cup and freeze for 1 hour. Serve frozen.
You'll also love
- Halloween Blood Red Sangria... 4.5/5 (37 Votes)
- Beef Jerky 4.4/5 (43 Votes)
- Thick & Chewy Chocolate Chip... 4.2/5 (49 Votes)
- Chocolate-Covered Oreo Cookie Cake 4.4/5 (42 Votes)
- Frozen Whipped Cream Dollops 4.6/5 (32 Votes)
- Almond-Cherry Chocolate Bark 4.8/5 (14 Votes)
- Vanilla Ice Cream 4.5/5 (33 Votes)