Low Carb Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 t onion powder
- 1 pound bacon, cooked and chopped
- 8 eggs
- 1 (6 oz) can tomato paste
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 t salt
- 1/4 t pepper
- 12 ounces grated cheddar cheese
Cooking time 45mins
1. Brown ground beef with garlic and onion powder.
2. Drain excess grease, then spread beef on bottom of 9x13 in. casserole pan.
3. Stir bacon pieces into cooked beef.
4. In medium bowl, whisk together eggs, tomato paste, heavy cream, salt and pepper until well combined.
5. Stir 8 ounces grated cheese into egg mixture.
6. Pour egg mixture over beef and bacon.
7. Top with remaining 4 ounces of grated cheese.
8. Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown on top.
(I cut this recipe in half and it was plenty for the 3 of us.)