Olive Garden Alfredo Sauce
- 3 oz wt butter
- 1 TBSP Garlic
- 2 TBSP All Purpose Flour
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup imported Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup imported Romano cheese, grated
- Salt and black pepper to taste
1. SAUTEE the butter and garlic in a saucepan on medium heat. Cook for 1 minute, stirring occasionally.
2. ADD the remaining ingredients to saucepan and stir occasionally until the sauce begins to simmer. Remove from heat.
3. SERVE the Alfredo sauce over your favorite pasta, like fettuccine, linguine or bow tie.