Bacon Cheeseburger Pie
- 1 uncooked pie crust (store bought or prepared)
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 5 slices raw Thorn Apple Valley bacon, chopped
- 1/3 cup Progresso panko bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 3 tablespoons Kraft barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick black pepper
- 2 cups Kraft shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 Eggland’s Best egg
- 1/4 cup TruMoo milk
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 60mins
Adapted from delish.com
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Brown ground beef, onion and Thorn Apple Valley bacon until no pink remains. Drain well. Remove from heat and stir in Progresso bread crumbs, mustard, Kraft barbecue sauce, ketchup, Worcestershire and pepper. Place mixture in prepared pie crust.
In a small bowl, combine Kraft cheese, TruMoo milk and egg. Spread over meat mixture.
Cover the edges of the pie crust with foil or a pie shield to prevent over browning. Bake 15 minutes, remove foil and bake about an additional 15 minutes.