Cherry-Cola Dump Cake
Looking for a simple cake dessert recipe? Try this yummy Cherry-Cola Dump Cake, it doesn't get any easier than this!
Rate this recipe 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
- 1 (16-ounce) jar maraschino cherries with juice (without stems)
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ SuperMoist™ devil’s food cake mix
- 1 cup cola-flavored carbonated beverage
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 60mins
Adapted from bettycrocker.com
Heat oven to 350°F. into un-greased 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish, “dump” cherries with cherry juice.
In medium bowl, mix cake mix and carbonated beverage. “Dump” mixture over cherries.
Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool about 15 minutes before cutting and serving cake.
You'll also love
- Loaded Cheesy Mashed Potato Balls 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Cajun Steak with Apricot Orange... 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Lemon Oreo Ice Cream 4.2/5 (10 Votes)
- 7-Ingredient Zuppa Toscana 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Chessy Turkey Meatloaf 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Cherry Chipotle Duck Breast Skewers 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Blueberry Lemon Bars 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Classic Cherry Pie 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
Review this recipe