Strawberry Cheesecake Truffles
Strawberry cheesecake truffles are easy to make, delicious, and are a pretty-in-pink addition to any celebratory dessert table. The strawberry syrup gives them a hint of berry flavor and a sweet finish for a perfect dessert for any occasion. Package these little gems up in a decorative tin or box for the perfect gift for any girlie-girl who absolutely loves pink everything.
- 1 (19.1-ounce) package vanilla wafer sandwich cookies or Golden Oreos, crushed
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons strawberry syrup
- 1 (16-ounce) package CandiQuik White or Charadelli vanilla baking chips.
- 2 drops red food coloring
Preparation time 60mins
Cooking time 80mins
Pulse cookies in a food processor until crumbled or put in a plastic bag and hammer until crumbled completely. Add cream cheese and strawberry syrup and blend until smooth. Place mixture in freezer for about 2 hours or until firm.
Using hands, roll into balls, approximately 1-inch in diameter each. Refrigerate for approximately 30 minutes or until firm.
Melt white chocolate according to package instructions or use a double broiler. Using a fork, dip each ball in white chocolate, spooning over the top to completely coat. Place on wax paper to allow chocolate to harden. Add 2 drops of red food coloring to remaining white chocolate and combine. (Or you can use the Wilson candy melts).
Using a fork or icing bag, drizzle pink chocolate over truffles. Enjoy.
You'll also love
- Valentine Dipped Wafer Cookies 4.5/5 (214 Votes)
- Valentine Vegan Baked Lavender... 4.5/5 (204 Votes)
- Chocolate Sheet Cake with Milk... 3.8/5 (31 Votes)
- Balsamic Honey and Mustard Pork... 4.2/5 (16 Votes)
- FRESH PEACH CAKE 4.2/5 (16 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Dumplings 3.9/5 (27 Votes)
- Hummingbird Cake 4/5 (18 Votes)
- Microwave Divinity 4.2/5 (16 Votes)