Creamy Garlic Parm Mushrooms
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 8 Ounces white mushrooms, whole or sliced to preference
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- fresh chopped parsley for garnish
In a medium sized skillet over medium high heat add the butter and olive oil. Add the mushrooms and garlic and saute until tender.
Add the heavy cream, parmesan cheese, cream cheese, italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Stir with the mushrooms and heat until the sauce is bubbly and smooth.
Serve immediately and garnish with fresh parsley.