Duck Gizzard With Mushroom Wine Sauce
- 1 lb duck gizzards
- 1-2 Tbsp butter
- 3/4 lb crimini mushrooms
- 1/4 cup red wine
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- dash of salt
Roughly chop garlic and let sit to enhance health benefits. Set aside.
Slice mushrooms and chop parsley.
Heat butter on high until hot. Add garlic and mushrooms and saute for several minutes, until garlic is slightly browned
Add gizzards and red wine. Turn heat down to medium and let simmer for a few minutes before adding parsley and black pepper. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
Add salt to taste before turning off heat. Stir and spoon on top of choice of starch.
You'll also love
- penne vodka 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Dog - Sweet Potato Chews 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Stuffed Eggplant with Ricotta,... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- The Best Pork Chop Marinade 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Turkey or Veal Scaloppine with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Homemade mushroom lasagna 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mouth-Watering Stuffed Mushrooms 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roasted Duck 0/5 (0 Votes)