BBQ chicken bacon and ranch wonton cups
Recipe type: Appetizer
Prep time: 5 mins Cook time: 10 mins Total time: 15 mins
2sp or 2pp each
- 12 wonton wrappers
- 6 oz shredded cooked boneless chicken breast, I cook mine in the crock pot, little broth on high 3-4 hours depending on how much chicken you cook up, great to have in the fridge for meal prep!
- 2.5 Tbsp light ranch dressing
- 3 Tbsp light barbecue sauce (I used Kraft light)
- 6 slices cooked bacon, crumbled (I used Oscar Mayer center cut to keep points low)
- 1/3 cup shredded light cheese (reduced fat kind)
1-Preheat oven to 350F, lightly spray a 12 hole regular sized muffin tin.
2-Place your wonton wrappers in muffins holes and push down.
3-In a small bowl mix your chicken, crumbled bacon, barbecue sauce and 2 Tbsp of your dressing (leave ½T aside for drizzle) mix well and then divide over your 12 wonton cups.
4-Sprinkle your cheese evenly over the 12 cups.
5-Bake in oven for 10-12 minutes, checking your wonton wrappers don't burn.
6-Remove from oven and drizzle with remaining dressing, place in a small zip lock and cut a tiny hole, you don't need much for the drizzle.. serve immediately
Nutritional info, per cup.. Calories 69..Fat 2.6g..Saturated fat 0.5g... Carbs 5.4g... Fiber 0.2g...Sugars 0.6g...Protein 5.7g