White Chocolate Cherry Dump Cake
Made in a 3.5 quart or larger slow cooker.
- 1 21 ounce can Cherry Pie Filling
- 1 15.25 ounce Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 Stick Butter (1/2 cup) melted
- 1 Cup White Chocolate Chips
- Non-Stick Cooking Oil Spray
- Vanilla Ice Cream for serving
Adapted from slowcooker.cooktopcove.com
Spray a 3.5 quart or larger slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
Spread cherry pie filling on bottom of slow cooker.
Next sprinkle entire box of yellow cake mix on top of filling.
Drizzle melted butter over cake mix.
Sprinkle the white chocolate chips (1 cup) over the butter.
Put the lid on, and cook for 2 1/2 to 3 hours on HIGH, or until set in the middle.
Set slow cooker to warm until ready to serve.
Ladle into bowls, and serve with vanilla ice cream.