Muffin Tin Buffalo Chicken Tater Tots™ Cups
The best of two worlds - crispy tater tots and Buffalo chicken! Chicken prepared this way also makes a great dip to serve with crackers or celery sticks.
- 12 12 12 dozen Mini Ore-Ida™ Tater Tots™ frozen potatoes
- 1 1 package 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese
- 1/2 1/2 1/2 cup Buffalo wing sauce
- 1 1/2 1 1/2 1/2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 1 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 1/4 1/4 1/4 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded (1-ounce)
- Ranch or blue cheese dressing
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 45mins
Adapted from bettycrocker.com
Heat oven to 400°F. Place 6 Mini Tater Tots™ into each of 12 ungreased regular-size muffin cups. Bake 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, in 2-quart saucepan, heat cream cheese, Buffalo wing sauce, chicken and frozen vegetables over low heat, stirring frequently, about 10 minutes or until cream cheese is melted and mixture is creamy.
Remove muffin pan from oven; use back of spoon to press Mini Tater Tots™ into each muffin cup to form a crust.
Spoon chicken mixture into each muffin cup; top with shredded cheese. Top cheese in each muffin with 6 Mini Tater Tots™.
Bake 20 minutes. Cool 5 minutes before removing from muffin cups. Serve with dressing for dipping.