Campbells Fiesta Chili Beef Soup
After side-by-side comparisons and taste testing with a couple of the *real* cans of soup I had left, I have gotten really close to a re-creation for all of us for our long-lost soup. Here is the recipe, enjoy!
Rate this recipe 3.5/5 (92 Votes)
- 1/4 cup ground beef, browned
- 1 tablespoon beef fat (from ground beef)
- 1-1/2 teaspoon tomato paste
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon corn starch (mix with 2 tbsp water)
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 can Pinto Beans, with liquid
Add beef fat to electric fry pan over medium heat. When hot, add tomato paste and cook stirring constantly for 2 minutes.
Combine Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, sugar, salt, Paprika and Chili Powder in a small bowl, mix. Add to fat/tomato paste mixture and cook for 30 sec to bloom the spices.
Mix in rest of ingredients, mashing about half of the pinto beans as you do so, heating on low until evenly melted.
You'll also love
- Succulent Braised Pork by Melissa... 3.8/5 (24 Votes)
- One Pot Kielbasa Pasta 3.7/5 (244 Votes)
- Joey's Nachos - Kitchen Boss 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
Review this recipe