Smoked Sausage Saute
- 10 oz. uncooked bow-tie pasta
- 1 pkg. smoked sausage, cut into 1/2 inch thick slices
- 1 Tbs. olive oil
- 2 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise, sliced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/4 black pepper
- 1 can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/4 up grated Parmesan cheese, optional
Cook pasta according to package directions. Brown sausage in large skillet over medium heat about 5 minutes. Remove from skillet; set aside.
Add oil, zucchini and onion to the same skillet; cook until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally. stir in sausage, garlic salt, oregano and pepper. Add undrained tomatoes; mix well. Cook until heated through, stirring occasionally.
Drain pasta; place on serving platter. Top with the sausage mixture. sprinkle with cheese.