Mushroom Marsala Gnocchi
Try Mushroom Marsala Gnocchi for an easy and delicious dinner that will seem like you spent all day in the kitchen!
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 ounces mushrooms, halved, quartered, or sliced
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup marsala cooking wine
- 1 (16-ounce) package potato gnocchi
Cooking time 10mins
Adapted from lemontreedwelling.com
Melt butter and olive oil in a large covered skillet over medium heat (leave uncovered at this point). Add mushrooms, sliced green onions, marjoram, salt & pepper. Sauté 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add chicken broth, marsala cooking wine, and gnocchi.
Increase heat to high; cover and cook 3 minutes on high.
Remove lid and serve immediately.
Can add cooked chicken breast at end to heat up just before serving.
You'll also love
- Banana Nut Bread 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- Peach Streusel Coffee Cake 4/5 (21 Votes)
- Balsamic Mushroom Pasta 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Sunday Gravy,... 4.2/5 (17 Votes)
- Spinach Tortellini Soup 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- Chicken Scaloppini with Peppers... 3.7/5 (41 Votes)
- Noodles 4/5 (36 Votes)
- Four Cheese Gnocchi 4.1/5 (16 Votes)