Ratatouille & Sausage Bake
- 4 links fully cooked Italian chicken sausage, sliced
- 1 medium eggplant (unpeeled), chopped
- 2 zucchini, chopped
- 2 yellow squash, chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- Salt to taste
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground pepper
Adapted from post-gazette.com
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Place all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl, and toss to combine.
Transfer them to a 13-by-9-inch baking dish, and spread to even out the top. It is alright if the baking dish is nearly overflowing, as the vegetables will cook down.
Bake, uncovered, for 1 hour. For 100 calorie portions, slice casserole into 12 sections by cutting 3 rows by 4 rows.
Makes 4 lunch portions or 3 dinner portions.
You'll also love
- Apple Cobbler Steel Cut Oats 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Asparagus and Tomato Salad with... 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Cauliflower Feta Meatballs and... 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Ragout of Lamb and Spring... 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Pork and Rice Meatball Soup 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Black Pepper Reggiano French Toast... 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Ratatouille 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Ratatouille Soup 4.2/5 (10 Votes)