Ratatouille & Sausage Bake
- 4 links fully cooked Italian chicken sausage, sliced
- 1 medium eggplant (unpeeled), chopped
- 2 zucchini, chopped
- 2 yellow squash, chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- Salt to taste
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground pepper
Adapted from post-gazette.com
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Place all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl, and toss to combine.
Transfer them to a 13-by-9-inch baking dish, and spread to even out the top. It is alright if the baking dish is nearly overflowing, as the vegetables will cook down.
Bake, uncovered, for 1 hour. For 100 calorie portions, slice casserole into 12 sections by cutting 3 rows by 4 rows.
Makes 4 lunch portions or 3 dinner portions.
You'll also love
- Ziti, Baked with Eggplant 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Cherry Almond Granola 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Barbeque Turkey Meatballs 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Creamy Corn Filled Sweet Peppers 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Bacon, Egg, and Swiss Salad with... 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Italian Sausages and Glazed... 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Chicken Skillet Ratatouille 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Ratatouille-Stuffed Shells 4.2/5 (11 Votes)