Roasted Endive with Gorgonzola & Sage Oil
- 1 cup EVOO
- 8 sprigs fresh sage
- 8 medium Belgian endives, halved lengthwise
- 8 ounces crumbled Gorgonzola
- Kosher salt
Adapted from rachaelraymag.com
Preheat the oven to 475 degrees. In a small saucepan, heat the EVOO over medium. Add the sage and cook until the oil is infused and the sage is slightly crispy, about 3 minutes. Remove from the heat. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the sage leaves to paper towels to drain.
Place the endives on a baking sheet. Brush with some of the sage oil and turn cut side down on the baking sheet. Roast until the leaves are lightly wilted and browned in spots, about 4 minutes. Turn over and roast until the tops are browned, about 4 minutes more.
Top with the Gorgonzola. Cook until the cheese softens, 2 to 3 minutes. Transfer to a platter, drizzle with the sage oil and season with salt and pepper. Top with the crumbled fried sage and serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Autumn Harvest Pork Loin 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Lemon Pudding 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Quinoa and Black Bean Stir Fry 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Carrot Soup with Dill Pesto 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Acorn Squash, baked with Brown... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Cheesy Spinach and Artichoke Bread... 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Rao's Escarole and Beans 4.4/5 (10 Votes)