Football Oreo Truffles
Perfect for a super bowl party or any football game day! Make sure to read the variations in the notes of the recipe, they're all so good!
- OREO TRUFFLES:
- 1 package Oreo cookies (use cookie including the cream center)
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- Milk of dark chocolate bark or candy melts from Wilton
Preparation time 35mins
Cooking time 60mins
Crush cookies and stir in softened cream cheese. Use the back of a large spoon to help mash the two together.
Roll the mixture into 1-inch balls and place on wax paper covered cookie sheet.
Melt chocolate as directed on the package and then dip balls into chocolate, tap off extra and set aside on wax paper covered cookie sheet to dry.
Pipe football lacing with decorator icing.
Once dry, refrigerate and enjoy!
Notes: I used a small cookie cutter to push the mixture through for heart shaped truffles. Also, it helps to freeze the uncoated balls for a few minutes to keep the mixture from starting to fall apart in the melted chocolate. If this becomes a problem, dip them in the chocolate, let dry and then dip again. They are also good dipped in regular milk chocolate bark. And for an extra twist, use the mint oreo sandwich cookies.
You'll also love
- Creamy Parmesan Risotto 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Pork Fried Rice 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- White Castle Turkey Stuffing 3.6/5 (55 Votes)
- Not Yo' Mama's Banana Pudding 3.7/5 (64 Votes)
- Don Pablo's Spoon Bread 3.9/5 (78 Votes)
- Cod with Fennel & Fingerling... 3.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Chocolate Chip Spider Cookies 4.1/5 (13 Votes)
- Cheese & Guinness Spread 4.1/5 (7 Votes)