Maple-roasted butternut squash
- 1 med butternut squash--about 2 lva, peeled and cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 Tbsp. light-brown sugar
- 3 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- coarse sea salt
- freshly ground blace pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh sage leaves.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Combine squash, sugar, syrup and oil on a rimmed baking sheet. season with salt and pepper. toss to coat.
Roast squash for 20 minutes. Scatter sage leaves on top and continue to roast for 20 minutes or until tender.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (488 Votes)
- Impossible Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes 4.5/5 (398 Votes)
- Zucchini Parmesan Crisps 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Pumpkin Roll Cake 4.5/5 (269 Votes)