Glazed Cinnamon Apples
- 1 Reynolds Slow Cooker Liner
- 6 Large Granny Smith Apples, peeled, cored and cut into 8 wedges
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Light Brown Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 Teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
- 6 Tablespoons Butter, Melted
- Vanilla Ice Cream, Crumbled Oatmeal or Ginger Snap Cookies
1. Place Liner in Slow Cooker.
2. Place apples in the Slow Cooker and drizzle with the Lemon Juice.
3. Mix sugar, brown sugar, flour, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a medium bowl. Sprinkle mixture over apples, stir gently to coat apples. Drizzle with butter.
4. Cook on low for 3 hours or on high for 2 hours.
5. Serve warm with ice cream, crumbled oatmeal or crumbled Ginger Snap Cookies.