- 2/3 cup flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 cups shredded coconut (one large package = 5 1/3 cups)
- One 14oz can of sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 2 cookie sheets
2. Sift the flour and salt into a bowl. Stir in the coconut
3. Pour in the milk. Add the vanilla and stir from the center to make a very thick batter.
4. Drop heaped teaspoonful of batter 1 inch apart on prepared sheets. Bake until golden brown, about 13-15 minutes. Cool on rack.