Coconut Pancakes - WW PointsPlus 7
Per serving (3 pancakes): 269 calories, 13 g total fat, 9 g saturated fat, 440 mg sodium, 28 g carbs, 16 g sugar, 7 g fiber, 11 g protein.
- 2/3 cup coconut flour
- 1 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup fat free milk (I used Silk Coconut Milk)
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
Whisk together coconut flour, baking powder and salt in small bowl. Whisk together eggs, milk, brown sugar, vanilla and 1 tablespoon coconut oil in medium bowl. Whisk in flour mixture. Let batter sit 5 minutes to thicken.
Heat heavy skillet or griddle over medium heat. Brush with some of remaining coconut oil. Working in batches, pour pancake batter by scant 1/4 cupfuls onto pan. Cook until pancakes are very brown on bottoms and tops begin to set, about 4 minutes. Flip pancakes and cook until other side is browned, 2-3 minutes more. Pancakes will be difficult to flip if tops are not firm, so do not rush. Lower heat if pancakes brown too quickly and brush pan with more oil between batches as necessary.
Top these delicious gluten-free pancakes with your favorite fruit: fresh berries, sweet sliced bananas, or diced peaches are ideal.
You'll also love
- Leftover Prime Rib with Pasta 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cod Taco 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bee's Yummy Potatoes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Garlic-Lime Grilled Pork... 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Apple Crack Dip 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Coconut Dream Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
Review this recipe