One Pan Balsamic Chicken
This One Pan Balsamic Chicken recipe makes an easy dinner solution when you're running low on time. Pair this with your favorite pasta or rice.
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 1/4 pounds chicken breast tenderloins
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt and pinch freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 pound fresh green beans, trimmed of tough ends, chopped into 2-inch pieces
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
Adapted from tiphero.com
Mix together dressing, balsamic vinegar and honey in a measuring cup.
Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil and sauté the mushrooms for 4 minutes until they have started to brown, then add the green beans and cook for another 4 minutes or until the green beans are crisp-tender.
Remove the vegetables from the pan, add the remaining oil and the chicken tenders. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and sauté until brown on each side.
Remove from the pan. Add in the sauce and stir for a couple minutes until thickened into a glaze consistency. Add the chicken, green beans, and mushrooms back into the pan and add the tomatoes. Stir to coat everything evenly with the sauce.