Lamb Chops With Garlic-Rosemary Sauce
- 2 garlic cloves
- 4 lamb shoulder chops, abt 3/4" thick
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons rosemary
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon butter
Chop garlic. Pat lamb dry and season with salt and pepper.
In a 12-inch heavy skillet heat oil over moderately-high heat until hot but not smoking and sear lamb 3 minutes. Turn lamb over and sear 2 minutes more for medium-rare. Transfer lamb to 4 plates.
Add garlic, rosemary, lemon juice, and stock to skillet and deglaze over high heat, stirring and scraping up brown bits, 1 minute. Whisk in butter. Pour sauce over lamb.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Individual Cranberry Apple... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Honeydew And Cantaloupe In Vanilla... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Gruyere Potato Gratin 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Corn And Tomato Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Garlicky Goat Cheese Potatoes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Garlic Shrimp 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Duck A L'Orange II 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cold Roast Fillet Of Beef With... 0/5 (0 Votes)