- 1 cup drained clam meat
- 1 egg
- 2 slices bread
- 1/3 cup chopped celery
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt - (to 1/2)
- 4 hamburger buns
- Tomato slices as needed
- Pickle relish as needed
- Lettuce as needed
If using fresh clams (e.g., razor clams, pinknecks, cockles), cook in water for several hours until tender. Drain and remove all the meat.
Blend meat and all other ingredients together in blender. Make into patties and fry in hot butter 'til brown on both sides.
Serve on hamburger buns with tomato slices, pickle relish and lettuce.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (814 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (738 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (705 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (666 Votes)
- Famous Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (469 Votes)
- Creamy Shrimp & Mushroom Pasta 4.5/5 (260 Votes)
- Easy & Healthy Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (194 Votes)