- 1 cup drained clam meat
- 1 egg
- 2 slices bread
- 1/3 cup chopped celery
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt - (to 1/2)
- 4 hamburger buns
- Tomato slices as needed
- Pickle relish as needed
- Lettuce as needed
If using fresh clams (e.g., razor clams, pinknecks, cockles), cook in water for several hours until tender. Drain and remove all the meat.
Blend meat and all other ingredients together in blender. Make into patties and fry in hot butter 'til brown on both sides.
Serve on hamburger buns with tomato slices, pickle relish and lettuce.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Old Fisherman’s Grotto Monterey... 3.8/5 (232 Votes)
- Broiled Turkey Steaks 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Wild Turkey Breast With Tons Of... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Poached Salmon Salad With... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Thai-Style New Zealand Green Shell... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Warm Spicy Butter-Poached Shrimp 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Boston's Union Oyster House's Clam... 5/5 (1 Votes)