Herb-Grilled Chicken Breasts, Thai Style
- 1/3 cup finely chopped fresh basil
- 1/3 cup finely chopped fresh mint
- 1/3 cup finely chopped cilantro
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped peeled fresh ginger
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fish sauce (nam pla)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons (packed) dark brown sugar
- 1 serrano chili, stemmed, chopped
- 6 skinless boneless chicken breast halves (about 2 1/2 pounds total)
- Read More http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/Herb-Grilled-Chicken-Breasts-Thai-Style-5471#ixzz0i5fxTT3v
Combine first 10 ingredients in processor. Process until well blended, scraping down sides of bowl occasionally.
Arrange chicken in 13 x 9 x 2-inch glass dish. Spoon herb mixture over chicken, covering completely. Cover dish; chill at least 2 hours, turning chicken occasionally. (Can be made 1 day ahead. Keep chilled.)
Meanwhile, prepare barbecue (medium-high heat). Grill chicken until cooked through, about 5 minutes per side.
Cut chicken crosswise into thin slices. Transfer to plates and serve.
Read More http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/Herb-Grilled-Chicken-Breasts-Thai-Style-5471#ixzz0i5fzlril