Chicken Spaghetti Casserole
simple and delicious mar/apr 2010
- 8 oz uncooked spaghetti broken into 3 in pieces
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can 10 3/4 oz cream of chiken soup
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese divided
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 1 can mushroom stems and pieces drained
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted sweet red peppers
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tsp steak seasoning
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the chicken, soup, onion, milk, 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, 1/2 cup swiss cheese, mushrooms, peppers, mayonnaise, steak seasoning and basil.
Drain spaghetti. Add to chicken mixture; toss to coat. Transfer to a greased 13x9 baking dish. Cover and bake at 350 for 20 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until heated through.