Salmon Pasta Dish
- 8 ozs capellini pasta
- 1.5 - 2 lbs salmon cut in chunks
- 1 shallot minced
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoon butter
- 3/4 cup white wine
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- 4-5 basil leaves chopped
- salt and pepper
- grated parmesan cheese
- lemon slices for serving
Cook your choice of capellini pasta according to package instruction. I used whole wheat.
Season salmon chunks with salt and pepper. Set aside.
Heat a medium-large pan on medium heat.
Add oil and 1 tablespoon butter.
Add shallots and garlic. Saute for about 1 minute.
Arrange salmon chunks on the pan. Cook both sides for about 2 minutes per side.
Add chopped basil between fish pieces.
Bring the heat to high,and carefully add white wine. Cook for about 30 seconds to one minute.
Pour in heavy whipping cream and add hot pepper flakes.
Add parmesan cheese and season with salt.
Carefully stir not to brake delicate fish pieces.
Add cooked pasta to the pan and gently toss.
Drizzle with little bit of lemon and sprinkle parmesan cheese before serving.
You'll also love
- Orange Creamsicle Fudge 4.5/5 (44 Votes)
- Strawberry Shots 4.5/5 (44 Votes)
- Shrimp Scampi 4.9/5 (9 Votes)
- Old Bay Corn Flake Crab Cakes 4.8/5 (11 Votes)
- Lemon Pepper Tuna 4.9/5 (9 Votes)
- Amish Ground Beef and Noodle... 4.4/5 (42 Votes)
- Honey Glazed Salmon 4.5/5 (41 Votes)
- Creamy Baked Ziti 4.5/5 (41 Votes)