Tamron Hall's Banana Pudding
- 1 box instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 14 oz can condensed milk
- 1 12 oz container frozen cool whip
- 1 11 oz box vanilla wafers
- 4 bananas, sliced into 1/4 inch thick rounds
In large mixing bowl, whisk together pudding mix and milk. Whisk in condensed milk, followed by the pool whip. Mixture should be creamy, not runny.
Place a layer of cookies in the bottom of a serving bowl. Spread 1/4 of of the pudding over the cookies. Lay 1/2 the banana slices over the pudding in a single layer. Spread another 1/4 of the pudding over the bananas. Repeat. Place any remaining cookies on top, Refrigerate at least 3 hours or overnight.